| ||The equipment in this range are used for the sterilization and depyrogenation of heat-resistant materials, such as glass bottles, vials, glass containers, metal containers, metal trays, machine parts.|
- Our special patent technology - vacuum seal technology - avoid any possible contamination to the products to be treated. Details as bellow:
> Hermetically sealed doors with a special-profile silicone gasket with double sealing strip. It makes good sealing during operation prevent any possible contamination.
> Vacuum sealing for main filter, no seal ring used, which prevent any particles arise from it, ensures clean condition.
> A depression is generated between the shaft of main filter to remove any risk of contamination.
> A depression is generated between the mechanical seals of the shafts to remove any risk of contamination.
- Air inside the chamber and exhausted from the chamber are filtered by HEPA Filter, efficiency up to 99.99%.
- Air pressure inside the chamber automatically controlled.
- Temperature inside chamber automatically controlled.
- Uniform air distribution inside the chamber through differentially perforated walls, particular suitable also for differentiated loads.
- Uniform temperature distribution ±5℃.
- Automatic door driven by pneumatic device.
- Bottom of chamber made by two layers to permit a good heat distribution.
- Mechanical structure designed to withstand temperatures up to 300℃ .
- Loading side equipped with the connections required for the validation tests.
- The machine can be connected with isolator.
- Three types of doors for selecting: swing-out, sideways sliding and vertically sliding.
- Water cooling system / air cooling system available for selecting.
- Chamber, door and mechanical structure parts made of AISI 304 stainless steel; can be made of AISI 316 stainless steel on user's request.
- All the chamber internal angles are rounded.
- Chamber welded by TIG welding machines.
- Inner chamber polished with roughness not bigger than 0.5 .
- The chamber is insulated with high-density ceramic heat insulation, external surface made of stainless steel sheet. The structure eliminated possible heat transmission.
- Maximum temperature on external surface: 40℃.